Who We Are

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tiny Dancer

 Baby, 23 Weeks



Maybe it's bad that I used an Elton John song to describe Oliver's movements, but I feel like this kid is starting an all day all night dance party!  I love feeling him move, but it never ceases to stop me in my tracks and think, "Holy cow, there is a human inside of me!"  This thought is often followed with, "Holy cow, this human is going to have to come out eventually!"  Yikes. Honestly though, I can't wait to see Oliver in person.  I already think he's so precious, how amazing will it be to see his little eyes gaze up at me?  Also, I bought a few clothing items for him, I can't wait to see the little chubs in his threads. 

Speaking of his movements and development, here's an article filled with amazing facts about the development of a baby.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I've had 2 babies and I still can't believe there were humans inside my body. Crazy amazing!

    ReplyDelete