Who We Are

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Shower

When we went home in March, my sisters threw me a baby shower.  It was really fun.  I loved having the chance to spend a few hours that afternoon with friends and family.  My friend Cathy Breslow, who was the photographer at our wedding, took photos, and I don't have those yet, but I wanted to share this photo of the cake my sister made (with the help of her husband).

Isn't it adorable?  Every detail of it is solid cake deliciousness.  I'm glad I had this shower before I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes!  And how cute is the polka dot table cloth underneath it?  I had an awesome time, everything looked wonderful, and we got a lot of great stuff for Oliver.  Tons of cute outfits I can't wait to put him in.

When the photos come, I'll post some and share some highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment