Who We Are

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Post Checkup

Everything was wonderful at our first checkup!  It was a couple weeks ahead of schedule, so seeing our Sweet Pea on the ultrasound was kind of difficult.  It was just a tiny speck on the screen, but within that tiny speck was a definite flicker of light...the heartbeat!  We got a picture, but I think we'll get another one when we go back on December 6th.  I'll be 8 weeks along by then, so there will be something to measure and perhaps more defined features?  Our Dr., Dr. Heller is really cool.  I wanted to make sure Glen and I connected with our doctor, and we did.  She was so laid back and nice and I am looking forward to getting to know her over the next 40 weeks.  If you are in the Portland area and looking for an ob/gyn, definitely look into Dr. Heller.  And she gave us free stuff!  I got a bunch of prenatal vitamins, a tote bag with a water bottle (Glen was really excited about it until he noticed it said "Gateway Women's Clinic" on it), a book, and some other loot.  Also, here's my baby!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing?!! I'm in awe even after 2 kids. There's a human being growing inside of me!!! =p Glad things are going well.

    ReplyDelete