Who We Are

Sunday, November 21, 2010

We're having a baby!

It's true, we are. And our baby's gonna be awesome! And by awesome, part of what I mean, maybe even what I mostly mean is that we're gonna have a cute baby. No more shall we have to look around at other peoples' kids and say, "Ah, that's a cute kid." NO! Now we'll have a cute kid and we'll be able to look at other peoples' kids and say, "Their kid used to be cute, but now they're almost ugly compared to our kid." (That may or may not actually happen.)

Point number two. This point has more to do with me and this blog than it does with the baby. It's kind of selfish, I know. But I'm not a father yet, so I can still think of myself from time-to-time, right? Of course I can. Anywho, I had to come up with a display name for myself and I wanted to make it Pater Familias, because that's how Ulysses Everett McGill referred to himself in O Brother, Where Art Thou? and I've always thought it was funny. I decided against it, though. And, I think that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment